TinyTykes (ages 2-5)
- Basic soccer skills while focusing on motor skill development, balance, coordination, concentration, listening skills and teamwork of players ages 2-5.
- All TinyTykes will receive a free uniform, or Lenny the Lion cuddly toy or backpack for returners, for their 6 week adventure.
British Soccer Camps
- April vacation and two weeks of summer.
- Challenger’s own brand of Individual Foot-Skills, Fakes, Moves and Turns, Freestyle Soccer, Technical & Tactical Instruction, Small-Sided Games, Daily World Cup Style Tournament, Cultural education, Character building, and fun!
Technical Skills Camp (ages 8-14)
- Designed for players looking to enhance their impact in the game by developing first touch, turns, feints, and fakes, fast and accurate shooting skills.
- Players will accumulate thousands of touches on the ball, allowing them to develop the skills and confidence to come out on top in key situations players face each match.
SoccerPlus (motivated players aged 10 and up)
- This camp offers a challenging goal keeping program alongside its field player camp and was created by the late Tony DiCicco (US Womens world cup winning coach) using his famous “DiCicco Method”.