Updated: March 26, 2017
The Arlington Soccer Club uses www.USOfficials.com for referee game assignments. All In-Town and Grade 8 referees must have an account with USOfficials.
Rules to follow when using the USOfficials system:
- Password and login information
- Initial user ID/password will be emailed to each new referee.
- If an email is not received please contact Paul Athanasiadis ASAP.
- Young referees should share the account information with their parents since an account can include only one email.
- Availability must be entered on the USOfficials site in order to be assigned games. Note that availability must be a minimum of 65 minutes i.e. a 9am-10am availability will not appear as an option for the assignor. For games longer than 30 minute halves, longer periods of available time are required.
- Game assignments
- Games will be assigned no later than Tuesday 12:00pm.
- Accepting assignments
- Once a game is assigned, the referee is responsible for it.
- All assignments should be accepted or rejected by Wednesday night.
- If a game is rejected the referee must:
- Use the USOfficials site to REJECT the game
- Find a replacement referee
- Email Paul with the replacement no later than Thursday
Reporting Scores and Getting Paid
- Report games within 24 hours.
- ALL GAMES MUST BE REPORTED TO THE APPROPRIATE SITES IN ORDER FOR THE REFEREE TO GET PAID!
- All BAYS games must be reported to BAYS, by both the head referee and ARs for Grade 8 and Spring HS games.
- BAYS Grade 6 ARs and Fall BAYS HS 7v7 ARs must report scores to USOfficials in order to be paid. These referees are not paid by BAYS.
- All in-town games must be reported to USOfficials.