Updated: September 10, 2023
The Arlington Soccer Club uses www.USOfficials.com for referee game assignments. All In-Town and Grassroots referees must have an account with USOfficials.
Rules to follow when using the USOfficials system:
- Password and login information
- Initial user ID/password will be emailed to each new referee.
- If an email is not received please contact Referee Assignor Paul Athanasiadis (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP.
- Youth referees should add an adult’s email to their US official account, in addition to their own.
- Availability must be entered on the USOfficials site in order to be assigned games. Note that availability must be a minimum of 65 minutes i.e. a 9am-10am availability will not appear as an option for the assignor. For games longer than 30 minute halves, longer periods of available time are required.
- Enter time availability for each day that you want to work. Be sure to click “Update” after each submission.
- Game assignments
- Games will be assigned no later than Tuesday 12:00pm (noon).
- All assignments should be accepted or rejected on USOfficials by Tuesday night
- If a game is rejected the referee must:
- Use the USOfficials site to REJECT the game
- There may be consequences for rejecting a game that is within the availability window that
you submitted so please check your other commitments before entering availability.
- Remaining games will be announced on Wednesday and assigned first come first served. Email Paul Athanasiadis directly if you are able to referee one or more of these games.
- For BAYS games, referees must also accept/reject the game within the BAYS website, at at https://bays.org , and follow links for “MyBAYS > Referee > Game Accept/Reject.”
Reporting Scores and Getting Paid
- Report games within 24 hours.
- ALL GAMES MUST BE REPORTED TO THE APPROPRIATE SITES IN ORDER FOR THE REFEREE TO GET PAID!
- All BAYS games must be reported to BAYS by the head referee and by ARs for all grades.
- This is done at https://bays.org , and follow links for “MyBAYS > Referee > Game Report Management.”
- All in-town games must be reported to USOfficials.
- Payments are distributed after the end of each month during the season.