Registration Open and Late Fees
Registration for Spring 2024 runs October 16 – December 3 for Pre-K through Grade 8 and through March 15 for Grades 9-12. Late Registration starts December 4 and players will pay a late fee of $50 for Grade 2 through Grade 8.
Space on a team is not guaranteed for players that register after December 3. We field well over 2,000 players per year and the number of teams we can roster is dictated by the number of players that register during the open registration period.
Please use your EXISTING family account so that we retain your player’s history. If you create a new account and player record(s), we cannot guarantee placement on the same team. To receive timely communications, please use your primary email when registering players.
A priority of the Arlington Soccer Club is that no child is excluded from soccer due to an inability to pay. Over the past decade, we have consistently issued fee waivers. The generous support of the ASC community makes this financial assistance program possible. Please contact our Registrar to request a fee waiver
Volunteer Coaches are Needed! The ASC relies on our volunteer coaches to help run the program. If you intend to coach, please register to volunteer in AdminSports at the time of player registration. Verify your primary email address and phone numbers at that time. We cannot add you to a roster unless you are volunteered in your family AdminSports account. Age Group Directors will contact those selected as team coaches or assistant coaches. The ASC’s Risk Manager will then follow-up with all coaches and assistant coaches to provide information about coaching requirements.
The ASC values all of our coaches. Many of our coaches are men and we encourage more women to volunteer and coach a team especially for our coed clinics teams and girls teams.
- October 16: Open Registration begins.
- December 4: Late Registration begins, and waitlists are enforced for all programs. A $50 late fee per player is added to registration fees for Grade 2 through Grade 8.
- February 26: Last day to withdraw with 50% refund. No refunds after this date.
“No Request” Policy
Please be aware that we cannot accept requests to play with friends. Additionally, coaches cannot request speciﬁc players for their teams (except their own children). The Age Group Directors put a great deal of effort into making sure that most players are assigned to teams with some kids from their school (registering on time helps to make this happen!). However, ASC believes that playing with new teammates provides children with opportunities to make friends outside of their school.
Arlington residents in Pre-K (entering Kindergarten in September 2024) through Grades 12 are eligible to register for the Spring 2024 season. Out-of-town residents who attend school in Arlington are also eligible to register. Players must play with the grade level they are in in school.
Questions and Contact Information
Questions regarding specific programs or coaching can be directed to the Directors below:
- PreK Clinic – Dave Erbe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindergarten Clinic – Jane Morgan, email@example.com
- Grade 1 Clinic – Tahir Majid, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 2 League – Oliver Donnelly, email@example.com
- Grade 3-4 Intown Girls – Stephen Cornelissen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 3-4 Intown Boys – Michelle O’Day, email@example.com
- Grade 5-12 Girls – Patsy O’Brien and Charlotte Poage, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grade 5-12 Boys – Chris Connelly and Scott Scheibner, email@example.com